Saturday, January 10, 2009

We are Family


My little family has grown so much this year. With the addition of Lil' Ava who turned 6 months this passed Dec. 29,'08...My oldest son is 5yrs old and in his first year of Elementary School/Kindergarten, Chris my youngest son is 3yrs old but he acts like a 5yr old with the exception that he will not potty train he prefers to hide under the Train table. So Im very happy to have gotten our little family down to the our local Portrait Innovations and captured Life Long Memories of this Moment in time! The year ending of 2008. We are a family of 5. Wow...just to think it wasnt much to long ago that I shed many a tear and thought I would never be a mommy, or have a Child call me MOMMY!! Persistence and Faith pay off...Have Lots of Faith I always tell those that want kids and can't have them? or shall I say "Havent been able to have them"....Here is my Family...Proof Positive!

No comments: